International Conference on Artificial Reality and Telexistence & Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments
6 - 8 December, 2023 at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
ICAT-EGVE 2023, the joint 33rd International Conference on Artificial Reality and Telexistence & the 28th Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments, will be hosted at Trinity College Dublin in December 2023.
ICAT-EGVE is a merger of the International Conference on Artificial Reality and Telexistence (ICAT) and the Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments (EGVE). Together, these are two of the oldest international conferences in the world on Artificial Reality and Virtual Environments.
The conference features a technical program of papers, keynote talks, posters and demos on topics including but not limited to Virtual Environments, Telexistence, the Metaverse and Virtual Social Interactions in VR/AR/MR/XR. Please see our Call for Papers section for more details.
Please see the following link for information on previous iterations of this conference: https://icat.vrsj.org/
This year's conference will be hosted by the Graphics and Vision Lab at the School of Computer Science and Statistics, Trinity College Dublin and is held in cooperation with the European Associaton for Computer Graphics (Eurographics) and the Virtual Reality Society of Japan (VRSJ).
- 12/08/2023 : The Call for Posters & Demos has been posted. The deadline for submission is October 6th, 2023.
- 12/08/2023 : Full Papers Deadline extended until September 15th, 2023.
- 11/05/2023 : First Call for Papers posted. The tentative deadline for papers is August 18th, 2023.
- 09/05/2023 : Conference Website released
- 30/11/2022 : Announcement that Trinity College will host ICAT-EGVE in December 2023
Banner Image courtesy of Flickr and LenDog64, used under CC BY-ND 2.0 license